Palagi ko siyang nakikita sa dash, I can say she’s really friendly and approachable. Pero we haven’t really talk. Like, casual talk. What made you think of that? O.O
- Me: Meow.
- Cat: Meooooooowww.
- Me: Meow Meow?
- Cat: Meooow, Meoow, Meoww..
- Me in mind: Oh god, I have some animalistic power. I'm awesome!
"Whatever happens, Never leave your partner."
- Let him sleep on your lap and play with his hair until he falls asleep.
- Rub his back when he’s sad and give him the hug that says you’d be there no matter what.
- Show some skin but don’t expose everything. Tease him but save your morality.
- Let him talk, let him scream when his mad, but don’t take it seriously, distance yourself for a little while and let him feel that you understand.
- Support him in everything he do, Make him feel that you’re always at his back.
- Hold his hand in front of your friends and his friends and tell them how much you are so blessed having him.
- Play with his face, He may act annoyed but he loves it.
- Act as if you’re so proud about him.
- Hug him from behind.
- Call him back when he sounds different.
- Accompany him when he want to have his hair cut.
- Choose something for him, may it be with clothes, shoes or anything.
- Guys says NO to material things, what matters to him is your time, support, effort, and praise.
Be the man your daughter wants to marry and the man you want your son to be.
- Kid at children's ward: Kuya, bakit malaki yung tyan ni Santa Claus?
- Me: Kasi January to November kain tulog lang ginagawa niya. December lang yung work niya.
- Kid: *Natawa* Hindi kaya kuya, alam ko kung bakit.
- Me: Bakit nga daw?
- Kid: Sabi ni mommy si Santa daw yung clown ng christmas. Kaya niya sinadyang palakihin tiyan niya para yumuyogyog pag tumatawa siya. Nakakatawa po kaya yun. *ngiting priceless*
Pag ako kasi, iniispoiled ko yung sarili ko. Hinahayaan ko lang. Procastination to the max. And then if mag regret man ako, I’ll learn from it. The best formula is, Focus + Discipline = Success.